- Minimum age for participation is 16 years. Younger participants are allowed under the supervision of an adult and only after consultation with the organization of the Mayflower Escape Room.
- Maxium of 7 persons allowed per game. For larger groups we offer several possibilities, please send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- People under the influence of drink and / or drugs will be denied access to the Mayflower Escape Room. Mayflower Escape Room employees have the right to refuse access to participant under these conditions, and no refund will be granted.
- If at the start of the game an Escape Room employee doubts the condition of a participant, the employee has the right to refuse this participant. Consequently, the right to a refund will expire.
- All members of your party must be present at your scheduled starting time. Once the game is started, no additional players will be permitted to enter the room. If your party is late, you may be asked to reschedule your participation.
- Camera surveillance is present for the safety of the participants. Instructions by the Escape Room Master (the game supervisor) must be followed at all times.
- No unnecessary force may be used during the game in the Mayflower Escape Room. Damage incurred during the game will be charged to the participant(s).
- Access to the Mayflower Escape Room and playing this game is entirely at your own risk. Pieterskerk and staff are not responsible for loss or damage to your personal property.
- Help us make the Mayflower Escape Room a fun and challenging experience for everyone. Please feel free to share your Escape Room experience with friends and family, but don’t spoil the surprise for others – keep the secrets to yourself!